From concept to an operating project – and beyond
Over the years, Nutrakol and Dr Sagiv Kolkovski have developed and supplied services and on-going support for different stages of projects globally.
Consultancy and advisory to investors including:
- Business plan (endorsed by KPMG in previous project).
- Site selection and recommendations (previous site selections have been carried out by Dr Kolkovski for Western Australia (13,000 km of coastline), Tunisia, Algeria, Mexico and Israel).
- Project design – complete project design of either RAS or open system.
- Design of water supply (sea intake, bores, filtration, RAS).
- Design of designated areas – broodstock rooms, larvae culture, live feed and algae production, nursery and growout (land-based).
- Upgrade and renovation/adaptation of old hatcheries to Seriola hatcheries.
- Supplying specialised Automated Hatchery Feeding Systems for optimization of algae, live feeds and microdiet .
- Supervision and commission of new installations (independent from supplier/installer).
- Training technicians and implementation of rearing protocols specifically developed for Seriola sp.
- Developing broodstock programs for year-round spawning.
- Developing nutritional programs and supplying nutritional additives for broodstock, larvae and live feeds.